Thank you for choosing Dayton Boots - we're confident that they'll be the best boots you'll ever buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us so we can arrange a repair or exchange.
We're so proud of our handcrafted footwear that we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our boots. To maintain your warranty, ALWAYS:
- Allow your boots to air dry and NEVER put your boots in front of a direct heat source.
- Regularly remove all mud, dirt, dust, concrete/drywall dust etc. from your boots (over time these items will dry out the leather and deteriorate stitches and seals).
- Only use Dayton's OK Oil on your footwear - using other foot care products may damage the leather and void the warranty.
- Use a Boot Jack and do not remove boots by pushing down on the heels (over time it will separate from the leather upper from the sole).
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, but does not cover general wear and tear, or lack of conditioning and care.
- This warranty is not transferrable and benefits the only original owner.
- The warranty covers leather but does not include leather degradation by drying boots in front of a direct heat source or not keeping your boots cleaned and conditioned.
- If you wear insoles, remove them from time to time to air out your boots but do not put your boots in front of a direct heat source.
- All repair work must be performed or authorized by Dayton Boots or will void the warranty.
- All warranty returns, exchanges and/or repairs will be assessed and performed at the sole discretion of Dayton Boots.
All of Dayton Boots’ cobbler work (including warranty, repairs, resoles, reheels, etc.) are all currently being done at our authorized repair centre at:
Exchanges and returns
In the unlikely event that you're not happy with your boots, please contact the factory store or use the order look up below to arrange an exchange. Please note:
- Any merchandise being shipped back to the factory must be approved in advance by Dayton Boots - please email email@example.com for assistance. Unauthorized packages may not be accepted.
- In store exchanges are only available during office hours 10AM-5PM Monday - Friday.
- We will only accept exchanges up to 30 days from delivery of your merchandise, and which include the proof of purchase.
- Shipping is non-refundable. You are responsible for all shipping costs back to and from the factory store.
- Items must be returned unworn and in the original condition. We will not accept footwear with any visible wear.
- All Sale, discounted and clearance item sales are final, have no cash value and can't be exchanged.
- Made to Order or Custom Orders will only be eligible for exchange or credit at the sole discretion of Dayton Boots.
Dayton product can be returned for exchange or in store credit within 30 days if un-worn, in original condition, with packaging and accompanied by a receipt.
Each return will be assessed and may be refused at the sole discretion of Dayton.
Dayton is not responsible for any additional shipping costs for returns or exchanges. We will not accept packages that have not been pre-authorized by our staff.
Packages must only be sent via the POSTAL SERVICE of your country and be marked as "CANADIAN GOODS RETURNED for REPAIR, EXCHANGE or WARRANTY". Value for duty and taxes should be marked as $1.
Do not send via a Commercial Courier Company unless all fees are prepaid on your account (Including any Duties or Taxes. We will not pay any courier company brokerage or other fees upon receipt and you risk the package being returned with further costs. You are welcome to separately insure for whatever amount appropriate.
**FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS WILL CREATE DELAYS AND WILL LIKELY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL COSTS.**
Once Authorized, Please send to:
Returns at Dayton Boots 2250 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5L 1V4
Made to Order or Custom Orders will only be eligible for exchange or credit. All discounted sales are final.