We ship Dayton Boots from the factory store in Vancouver to the far reaches of the world.
Please note that these shipping costs and times are estimates. The shipping costs will be calculated based on where you live and which boots you've ordered, when you place your order.
Canada: $15-40, 3-5 days via Canada Post
USA: $40-60, 7-10 days via Canada Post
You may incur duty and taxes, which will vary depending on the state, payable on receipt.
International, including Japan and Europe: From $120, 5-7 days via courier.
You may incur additional duty and taxes, which are payable on receipt.
Thank you for choosing Dayton Boots - we're confident that they'll be the best boots you'll ever buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us so we can arrange a repair or refund.
We're so proud of our handcrafted footwear that we offer a lifetime warranty on our boots. Please note:
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects, in workmanship and materials.
- The warranty does not cover general wear and tear, or lack of conditioning and care.
- Any repair work not performed by Dayton Boots may void the warranty.
- Any warranty returns, exchanges and/or repairs will be assessed and performed at the sole discretion of Dayton Boots.
Exchanges and returns
In the unlikely event that you're not happy with your boots, please contact the factory store to arrange an exchange or return. Please note:
- Any returns being shipped back to the factory must be approved in advance by Dayton Boots - please contact us at +1 604 253-6671 for assistance. Unauthorised packages may not be accepted.
- We will only accept returns or exchanges received up to 30 days from delivery of your merchandise, and which include the proof of purchase.
- Shipping is non-refundable. You are responsible for all shipping costs back to and from the factory store.
- Items must be returned unworn and in the original condition.
- Any credits issued will be applied to the credit card or other payment method used in the original purchase.
- All Sale, discounted and clearance item sales are final.
- Dayton is not responsible for any additional shipping costs for returns or exchanges. We will not accept packages that have not been pre-authorized by our staff. Packages should only be sent via the postal service of your country and be marked as "CANADIAN GOODS RETURNED" for repair, exchange or warranty. You are welcome to separately insure for whatever amount appropriate. We will not pay any courier company brokerage or other fees.