Follow these boot care tips to ensure your Dayton Boots stay in the best condition, and they'll last you for years.
- Only use Dayton's OK Oil for your footwear - using other, non-natural foot care products may void the warranty
- Regularly remove all mud, dirt, concrete, etc, from your boots. Over time these items will deteriorate the boot materials.
- Do not put your boots in front of a direct heat source.
- If you wear insoles, remove them from time to time to air out your boots
Breaking in your Daytons
Dayton Boots are hand-crafted with premium leather, which means breaking in your boots will take a little extra investment of your time and patience.
Your investment will ensure your boots will give you the ultimate comfort for years to come.
Tips on breaking in your boots
- Pre-treat the product with Dayton OK Oil or some premium leather care product
- Wear them for no more than 2-3 hours the first few times and every other day
- Utilize boot trees between use
- Gradually increase your wearing time to your comfort zone
- Continue to treat your product with Dayton Boots OK Oil or other premium leather care product