Dayton Boots has launched the new CSA-approved '64 Workboot - a steel reinforced version of the '64 Classic. The CSA work boot is perfect footwear for many industries including mining, airport ground crew, construction, film crews and much more.
Dayton Boots is celebrating the CSA certification by launching Back to Work, a programme that offers Canadian companies vouchers or discounts off the retail price so their employees can enjoy safe, durable, and comfortable certified CSA work boots from a Canadian bootmaker they trust, at a fantastic price.
- breathable full-grain, 7.5oz leather
- hand-cut leather for consistent thickness and grain
- water resistant stitching and welt
- steel toe and shank
- anti-puncture protection plate
- Vibram non-slip lug soles
Benefits to Canadian companies of joining the Back to Work programme:
- Bespoke packages to suit each company’s staffing and benefits structure
- Assistance with the transition and logistics for outfitting every employee
- Employee discount cards or electronic codes, and custom billing, to make the invoicing and payment process easy for both employer and employee
- Customised boots with corporate logos and colours (minimum order required)
- Dayton Boots’ notable custom fitting procedures and measuring advice as standard
Stephen Encarnacao, Director of Marketing at Dayton Boots, says: “Relaunching the ‘64 with CSA Group certification is great news for workers across Canada who want to wear their favourite brand on the worksite. Dayton’s ‘64 Workboot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and really comfortable. Someone’s even worn the same pair of Dayton Boots every day for 26 years - now that’s a good investment!”
There are over 230 steps in making a pair of Dayton boots.
Our process uses Goodyear welted construction and waxed thread to seal stitch holes which allows easy re-soling.
A steel shank ensures lasting arch support.
Hand-cutting provides consistent thickness and grain of leather, with triple stitching for ongoing reliability.
Leather lining is used for breathability and comfort and the soles are top quality Vibram 100 Nitrile, non-slip oil and acid resistant.
- This is the Dayton difference, since 1946
Shop for your Dayton Boots '64 Workboot.