The Dayton Service boot is made on our 11377 last based on a vintage Canadian Military design. Essentially made for the "Everyman" and designed for hard wear and comfortable long use, we offer this in widths/volumes: D, E, EE, EEE.
- 6-7.5 ounce full grain upper leathers for fit and durability
- Goodyear welted construction for superior support, weather resistance, durability and easy resoling
- Leather lining, insole and heel counter stiffeners for fit and comfort
- Full length 1/4 inch cork fill for cushioning
- Steel shank for long lasting support
- Bellows tongue for weather resistance
** We refuse to use leatherboard, cardboard, plastic, fabric/synthetic liners or foam or gel fillers.
*ALL IMAGES ARE CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. SOME LEATHER AND SOLE OPTIONS MAY NOT APPEAR CORRECTLY OR AT ALL