*ALL IMAGES ARE CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. SOME LEATHER AND SOLE OPTIONS MAY NOT APPEAR CORRECTLY OR AT ALL
The Dayton Service boot is made on our 11377 last based on an old Canadian Military design. Essentially made for the "Everyman" and designed for hard wear and comfortable long use, we offer this in widths/volumes: D, E, EE, EEE.
- 6-7.5 ounce full grain upper leathers for fit and durability
- Goodyear welted construction for superior support, weather resistance, durability and easy resoling
- Leather lining, insole and heel counter stiffeners for fit and comfort
- Full length 1/4 inch cork fill for cushioning
- Steel shank for long lasting support
- Bellows tongue for weather resistance
** We refuse to use leatherboard, cardboard, plastic, fabric/synthetic liners or foam or gel fillers.